Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting Started

I have started at least three blogs in the past five years (I'd even forgotten this one existed until I tried to use the address.. :-/)

That said, I have committed myself to blog, at least for the rest of the school year... and not only blog, but maintain THREE of them (when I commit, I commit big!).  The first one, I created last year to maintain online communication between school and home.  From that, I added a second one to chronicle our gardening experience.  And now this one, which originally started as me blogging my experience in an Intel for teachers class (in 2008!), and had ONE post... time to dump that and restart.  So here I am, and my goal for this blog is at least once per month, and hopefully more, but no less!

I always feel like I have nothing important to say, but then I read other blogs and think, "I can do that!" So, on that note... here we go!

No comments: